Bott & Associates
Title: What is the difference between wills and trusts?
Title: Are clients concerned about spouses remarrying?
Martiess T. Bott
Maritess T. Bott is the owner of Bott & Associates, LTD., and she is always striving to establish a trusting and personal relationship with her clients. She understands that when people come to her for legal advice, it’s often because they are going through a difficult time or want to prepare for their future. She has a way of using her communication and legal skills to create an environment in which her clients feel comfortable returning to her again and again for assistance.
Maritess is a qualified and knowledgeable lawyer, who achieved the following educational milestones:
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Minor in Communications: Northern Illinois University
- Masters of Science in Accountancy: Rosary College (now Dominican University)
- Law Degree: John Marshall Law School
Ms. Bott’s current and past work experience includes:
- Past: United Airlines Credit Union (now Alliant Credit Union)
- Past: Head of Estate Planning and Probate Division for a sole practitioner
- Past: Weiss & Block Chartered
- Current: Law Firm Owner at Bott & Associates
If you are in need of legal help for any of the following matters, call Maritess today:
- Residential Real Estate
- Asset Protection
- Business Planning
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Estate Planning
Maritess came to the United States from the Philippines at the age of five. She grew up in Skokie, and now lives in Rolling Meadows alongside her husband, children, and rescue dog. During her off hours, you can find her hanging out with family and friends, hosting family events, indulging in some reality TV, or attending a sports event. If you feel like Maritess could be the right lawyer, including an employment law lawyer in Schaumburg, IL, to handle your case, call Bott & Associates, LTD. today.