Lesnevich, Marzano-Lesnevich, O’Cathain & O’Cathain, LLC
Title: Important Facets of Family Law Cases Involving Children with Disabilities
If you are looking for a seasoned divorce lawyer in Hackensack, NJ in the area of family law, then look no further than Francesca O’Cathain at Lesnevich, Marzano-Lesnevich, O’Cathain & O’Cathain, LLC. She is a graduate of the University of Connecticut School of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctorate. Prior to law school, Francesca attended Claremont McKenna College, where she received her bachelor’s degree. Her many years of dedicated practice include working exclusively on the following cases:
- Prenuptial agreements
- Asset protection and division
- Child custody
- Abuse or neglect accusations
- Other famiy law matters
Francesca O’Cathain is a New Jersey Supreme Court certified Matrimonial Attorney, who also serves as Of Counsel for Berkman, Bottger, Newman & Rodd, LLP. She is a founding member and treasurer for the Irish American Bar Association of New Jersey, in addition to a member of the Brehon Law Society. She has been referred to as “Best of Bergen” by Bergen Magazine, honored by Irish Voice as one of its Legal 100, and named as a Rising Star Super Lawyer in Jew Jersey for the past ten years.
As an adoption advocate, Francesca and her husband adopted two children from China, and currently reside in Hillsdale, New Jersey. When not practicing law or spending time with her family, you may see her lecture at:
- The NJ State Bar Association
- The NJ Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- The NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education
- And other county bar associationsIf you need assistance right away with a family law matter, all you have to do is call Francesca O’Cathain at Lesnevich, Marzano-Lesnevich, O’Cathain & O’Cathain, LLC.